added Open Standard for a HIVE Account Referral System support
Added support for the Open Standard for a HIVE Account Referral System on condenser with this merge request.
Post about these changes: https://hive.blog/hive/@roomservice/merge-request-referral-system-support-for-condenser-hive-blog
What it does:
- Reads the
beneficiariesarray from signed in account (field
json_metadata) and place it into the redux store
- Reference User: https://hiveblocks.com/@referral-tester
- Defaults beneficiaries for new posts for signed in account
- Signed in account can always Opt-Out from the Referral System going to Settings -> Preferences -> Referral System DropDown
- Setting will be persisted in the redux store
- Default beneficiaries will be removed for new posts for signed in account if Opt-Out
It would be a great success for evolving the Referral System if this request will be accepted.