Hive On Page Analysis No. 1
Items provided ignitevisibility.com.
P2.1 Suggest a more detailed description for this above the fold section.
- Think of this space as your “elevator pitch.” Let visitors know how many people are in your community and what makes it special compared to your competitors.
P2.2 This section is titled “Listed Exchanges.”
- Suggest using a headline and sub headline to let users know why this is important. Example: “Hive is widely available at the top exchanges for secure transactions”
- P3.1 This section is good. Suggest adding the logos of the top 3 communities to this section.
- P3.2 Suggest adding a short description of how a wallet works for those new to cryptocurrency.
P4.1 Add 2 - 3 paragraphs of content about how DHF works. This will be helpful for those early in their customer journey.
- Once a visitor clicks learn more, they are taken to /proposals.
- Once there though, there isn’t an overview of how the DHF works.
- Suggest building out a page that explains the DHF process to those who are new to cryptocurrency.
- This will build engagement for your top of funnel visitors.
- P4.2 Finish the page with a call to action to join.
P5.1 This section is well organized.
- Add a description or graphic about how the sign up process works.
- Highlight the platforms that are easiest to sign up (hive on board).
P6.1 Suggest building on this statement - “By combining the lightning-fast processing times and fee-less transactions.”
- Show transaction fees for other cryptocurrencies to highlight this key point.
P7.1 Add more detail to each section of these 3 points.
- Fast - Compare to other cryptocurrencies transaction time. Mention how vital speed is, especially to the mobile users.
- Scalable - Explain to visitors why being scalable is so important to businesses as they grow.
- Powerful - Explain in detail what battle tested means and how it translates into trust and reliability.
- P7.2 Suggest adding a brief history of hive.
- P7.3 Add a call to action to the bottom of this page.
- P8.1 Suggest adding a 1-2 sentence description to each app to help visitors choose which ones to explore. Example: Peaked - “Decentralized Social Media with True Ownership”
- P8.2 Add a call to action to the bottom of this page to join.
- P9.1 The join button doesn’t appear on the page for mobile visitors. Suggest adding a join button on page for the mobile experience.