Move from steem.dao to a hive specific account
This change includes:
Possible accounts :
hive.fund (provided by @smooth) TODO: find out which other accounts candidates are available for the taking
- Transform this new account into a "locked" account (clear keys/ remove recovery account), see hard fork 21
- Hard fork steem.dao funds to this new account
- Change the STEEM_TREASURY_ACCOUNT def to the new account (needs to handle replays so it should only change at a specific hard fork ?)
- Update all return proposals with payouts to steem.dao
- Update all pending escrows to steem.dao
- Update all pending payout posts with beneficiaries to steem.dao ?
All in all it's a big change for little returns, I advocate that we push it far in the backlog.