[cli_wallet] Support, Maintenance and Development Meta-issue
This is a meta-issue for cli_wallet that's meant to coordinate work on this useful tool.
I'm having some deja-vu here, because I already posted similar issue, before The Metadata Oblivion Incident.
This piece of software needs more love. For many users, it’s the only software that will ever have access to their privileged keys (Active, Owner). It’s what exchanges, whales, and smart people rely on to sign their transactions.
- #92 Eliminate legacy operations and old condenser_api-like interface from cli_wallet <-> hived communication
- #150 Signing with account authority
- retain command history (I think issue is gone and has to be revived)
- #168 Add support for http/https connections
- #169 Add support for offline use
- #170 non-blocking transactions
- #175 Merge imported wallet file on load instead of replacing it
server-rpc-endpointoption behaves as optional with no
- #178 Add exit function to the wallet API
Minor maintenance work related to internal docs (
gethelp) - fixes, improvements, enhancements is WIP and usually done within my periodic
g-maintenance branch, you are welcome to join the efforts